Last updated: June 11, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to HERBL Distribution Solutions, Inc. 759 Ward Road Goleta, California 93111.
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Website or parts of our Website.
- “Website” refers to the HERBL website, accessible from www.HERBL.com
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Country” refers to: California, United States
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- “Usage Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Usage Data
Types of Data Collected
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Usage Data
The Company may use Usage Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We will never share your Usage information for any reason.
Retention of Your Usage Data
Transfer of Your Usage Data
Disclosure of Your Usage Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Usage Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Usage Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Security of Your Usage Data
- The security of Your Usage Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Usage Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 21. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Usage Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Usage Data from anyone under the age of 21 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers. We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users under the age of 21 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites