- Flower Brand – Pacific Stone
- Brand in North America – Cookies
- Vape & Concentrate – Raw Garden
- Tea & Honey – Kikoko
- Powder Drink – Atlas
- Take inventory ownership
- Full-service delivery to get products on shelf, on time
- State of the art security
- Storage and handling
- Full compliance coverage, plus regulatory and legal support
- Cash/accounts receivable management
- Tax collection
In California and Nevada, only a licensed distributor may legally distribute cannabis goods, cannabis accessories, and licensees’ branded merchandise or promotional materials.
- Digital product catalog with trackable metrics — delivered to 1,100 verified buyers
- Mobile-friendly, shareable brand education for buyers and consumers
- Training programs that inform and incentivize budtenders
- Automated digital campaigns to increase brand awareness
- SEO-centric media buys on high-traffic B2B and B2C platforms
- Custom sales collateral to help promote launches and promos
- 30+ full-time Account Managers to open more doors and increase share of shelf
- 900 in-store visits/month
- 400 touch points/month by inside sales reps
- Sample kits delivered to accounts weekly
- Salesforce logging and tracking activity
- Weekly Brand Scorecards with field feedback
- Reach more shoppers on Blackbird’s marketplace, an independent site where consumers discover and buy their favorite cannabis brands from nearby retailers.
- The Blackbird marketplace has over 300,000 verified users and 90,000 active shoppers every month.
- Convert online traffic into paying customers directly from your own website. E-Commerce menus can be customized and embedded directly into a brand’s website.
- Use marketing tools (text messaging & email marketing) to connect directly with customers and incentivize shopping.
- Deliver to shoppers’ doors with Blackbird’s last-mile delivery service (currently in Nevada only).
- Deliver intelligence that informs everything from SKU performance and production planning to assortment and inventory productivity
- Create statistical demand forecasts to inform production plans and capacity requirements to meet customer demand
- Recommend assortment strategy (using state, city, and store level data)
- Provide marketing and sales strategies, pricing, and promotion recommendations